Monday, March 30

I think I've already posted the lyrics to this Belle and Sebastian song before, but not the video. The footage comes from the movie "Why We Fight," in which the song can be found (it's not been officially released separately by B&S as far as I know), and which I highly recommend. Lyrics and vocals are by Stuart Murdoch. Enjoy.

I know Damian Albarn has since done a cover version of this song, but as I'm not particularly interested in hearing it I can't be arsed to find a link. Just stick to the original.

4 comments:

Hans said...

60's sounding but timeless lyrics since we're always in some freaking war and the soldiers just want to go home (on both sides). Stupid politics and greed.

Ronald Dumsfeld said...

Since when are politics and greed stupid?

Hans said...

I assume you're either kidding or a relative of GW Bush

Hans said...

Duh, I just noticed your name.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane