lay where he fell
face down on sports ground
he was just somebody's luckless son
oh but now look what he's done
oh look what he's done.
your gentle hands are frozen
and your unkissed lips are blue
your thinning clothes
are hopeless and no one was mad about you.
were very young
but they were never to know
mr policeman, i don't know
where you get such notions from.
his gentle hands are frozen
and his unkissed lips are blue
but his eyes still cry.
and now you've turned the last bend
can you see, are we all judged the same
in the end? tell me, tell me.
oh luckless thing
you were too brave
and i'm ashamed of myself, as usual.
- 3...2...1... (pacific standard time)
- Dolores wishes you a happy year, too :o)
- Listen to Bob. Everything gonna be all right!
- a few more for Byte... enjoy!
- Happy Birthday to BillyByteDoc.
- in case you aren't one of the 5 million who have s...
- redemption song
- a good larf... quite revealing of how language has...
- in the wake of adversity
- michaels bones
- rainy christmas days
- Sir Yes Sir, it's Big Sur, Sir!
- Happy holidays from some goats.
- Back to school.
- Speakers and headphones that sound great (and won'...
- What items would you pay a premium for, to get sup...
- What do you collect?
- Apologies for a content-free November.
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2009 (359)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)