Saturday, February 18

Seeds in sausages

Why do I feel so embattled by the horrible truths of existence? Is there some big secret that many others in the world, the "normal" ones, are in on? They're not panicked and going insane because they know all about it and have either transcended to a new, less disturbing understanding of the world, or they have devised better ways to forget and ignore? Or are they just ignorant of it in the first place? Or are my perceptions so skewed that things are not really the way I think they are, and no one even knows what I'm talking about?

1 comment:

Metamatician said...

I would tend to agree wholeheartedly. I wish I could do it. Maybe some kind of no-mind philosophy like Zen or something purely physical like rock-climbing is the answer.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane