Tuesday, January 23

1622-61-3

It brings joy back, interest
Fascination with the minutiae of life
It makes me feel worthwhile again
Unafraid of my shadow
No need to beat myself up
For flaws I am born with
Or raised to view as normal
It makes me proud to be me
Feel singularly human
Willing to extend an olive branch
To anyone and everyone
Without any sense of weakness
I am a better person
More alive, more observant
More insignftful
More functional, more rational,
More human
It brings back a bit of the child
I thought I'd never see again
Free from this awful stone on my chest
There is a spring in my step
And a twinkle in my eye
And I don't know why
I need pills to make me what some
Experience naturally every day.

2 comments:

Hans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hans said...

I'm really happy that you're feeling much better - it's obvious in this post!

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane