Sunday, December 2

Finally! I have the top-ranked ninja on Facebook in the Sonoma/Napa region (the one I belong to, encompassing nearly 1,000 ninjas owners all fighting for top honors)


This screenshot obviously shows just the top 20. I've since increased my lead and have over 850 experience points, so I don't think anyone will be catching me. I'm also now in the top 1,500 worldwide and hope to get within the top 1,000 (out of about 350,000) this week. Then who knows... One thing I do know:
If you come to Northern California at night, beware!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo, er no... Whoopee!!!!

Sara said...

You can sure tell when someone's busy getting laid! ;-)

Thesaurus Rex said...

Put your brain into gear and come over to the T Rex American-Friendly quiz. Please bring all your friends, even the clever ones. This means you Bytedoc and Empath. All in the name of fun, millions of prizes to be imagined.

Thesaurus Rex said...

Bwark, bwaaark, chook chok, chook, chook.Chuwwaark, chook, bakaark!!!

Metamatician said...

Hardy har har, Mags.

Metamatician said...

Trying to remember Rex's site... something about a big windbag...

Hans said...

What about a new entry on this here Bloggola?

Anonymous said...

Rex - tell us where it is.

Metamatician said...

I will post a new entry here SOON, I promise. Maybe even tonight, I think I'm snogged out for awhile.

To get to Rex's site just click on his name, that will get you to his profile. Then click on the link to his blog, "The Gasbag Cometh."

Just finished the quiz Rex-o. Very well put together. Some easy ones and some nigh-impossible ones and a good mix of inbetweens. Well done.

Byte: Thanks for the memories! That is, the DDR2 kind. Seems like a new computer =)

Anonymous said...

I guess the memory works?

Metamatician said...

I guess so.

Anonymous said...

Got 3 Gigs?

I tried Rex's

Metamatician said...

Yep, 3!

Anonymous said...

I guess this blog lost out to Facebook and/or new friends. Too Bad!

Metamatician said...

Oh ye of little faith.

Just waiting for something to say is all.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane