Friday, November 4

Intelligence

There is no such thing to me anymore as intelligence, as it relates to something desirable to attain. All philosophical possibilities have been probed or at least sensed, in an endless cyclical pattern for the better part of my life, and nothing that anyone could do or say at this point could impress me. All I can do for now is to shut off that faculty for introspection and analysis that so many people find glamorous, and to survive my time on this planet in a way that maximizes tranquility and minimizes anxiety. The point of doing that, I don't know, but it's a whole lot more attractive than the alternative.

1 comment:

JOVIAN said...

ditto. but it's easier said than done. i have the 'nothing impresses me part' down pat. it's the tranquility part that constantly eludes me.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane