Friday, June 26

"Dangerous" (Depeche Mode)

The things you do
Aren't good for my health,
The moves you make
You make for yourself.
The means you use
Aren't meant to confuse
Although they do,
They're the one's that I would choose.

I wouldn't want it any other way
You wouldn't let me any way...

Dangerous,
The way you leave me wanting more
Dangerous,
That's what I want you for.
Dangerous,
When I am in your arms
Dangerous,
Know I won't come to harm.

The lies you tell
Aren't meant to deceive
They're not there
For me to believe.
I've heard
Your vicious words
You know by now
It takes a lot to see me hurt.

I couldn't take it any other way
But there's a price I have to pay...

(
©1989 Martin L. Gore)

2 comments:

Vince Clarke said...

Yes, i am.

Metamatician said...

Vince! Long time no see.

Thanks for leaving the band, we got considerably less gay without you. How's Andy?

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane