I had to block anonymous posting. After years of luck, I've started getting a spam post under the "anonymous" heading every few days. They seem to appear on random blog posts, some going back years. I know about them right away though because the spam goes to my email as any other response would.
So I figured I'd better shut down that exhaust port before some wise-ass Jedi kid come by and shoots some real blast torpedoes into it. I'm still not resorting to the verification text yet, because it's such an annoyance to the users. But in the future I can't guarantee that I won't have to.
Anyway, I hope the lack of the ability to post anonymously doesn't hamper anyone too much. You can use any "OpenID" login to post still - it can be a Blogger account, but there are other blog formats that all participate in that open standard of a login/password gate, so I'm trying my best to keep it wide open to as many people as possible without letting the bad guys in.
Monday, February 1
- Sorry to all you non-Americans...
- A bit bleak, but a great song. Don't let it get yo...
- A lot of people have been kind to me lately, and I...
- This could be the most awesome movie ever.
- Vocals, musical arrangement, and instruments by Mi...
- In a glade. In a glade near the Danube river, the...
- Cool, but not the extended versions.
- Fun stuff.
- Neill Blomkamp on life in the universe.
- Chris in top form. Amazing live performance from t...
- Terence Trent D'Arby covering "A Change Is Gonna C...
- Please continue to help Haiti.
- Goodbye, Anonymous, we hardly knew ye.
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2009 (359)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)