Saturday, February 27
Sorry to all you non-Americans...
Let's see if our own citizens know who's on their money. No cheating! You'll only hurt yourself, in the end. Somehow.
Whose portrait is featured on the...
Dollar coin? (There are several correct answers; I'll take any of them)
Anyone is welcome to play of course, not just Americans, though it might be more difficult for you...
*These and even higher-denomination bills are no longer printer over concerns of counterfeiting and of use by drug cartels, the mafia, and other unsavory types. Therefore, bonus points (2 pts) if you can get these to correct. It could make up for lost points elsewhere!
Posted by Metamatician on Saturday, February 27, 2010
- Sorry to all you non-Americans...
- A bit bleak, but a great song. Don't let it get yo...
- A lot of people have been kind to me lately, and I...
- This could be the most awesome movie ever.
- Vocals, musical arrangement, and instruments by Mi...
- In a glade. In a glade near the Danube river, the...
- Cool, but not the extended versions.
- Fun stuff.
- Neill Blomkamp on life in the universe.
- Chris in top form. Amazing live performance from t...
- Terence Trent D'Arby covering "A Change Is Gonna C...
- Please continue to help Haiti.
- Goodbye, Anonymous, we hardly knew ye.
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2009 (359)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)