Wednesday, July 14
A short quiz about random things.
1. Name as many songs as you can with the word "Tears" in the title (Max 10).
2. Name as many horse breeds as you can (Max 10).
3. Name as many Japanese automotive brands (not sub-brands) as you can (Max 10).
4. Name as many extinct languages as you can (Max 10).
5. Name as many religions as you can (be specific; "paganism" won't count) (Max 10).
Each question is worth between 0 and 10 points.
If you were to name 10 correct items for each question, you'd get 50/50, which is 100%.
You are not penalized for wrong answers, but I only count the first 10 answers you list for each question, so there's no use in listing 20 hoping you'll get 10 right. Might as well stop when you get to 10, if you get to 10.
Posted by Metamatician on Wednesday, July 14, 2010
- "Old Oak" by Micles.
- Cat vs. iPad
- To all you young men out there, this is how you yo...
- Happy 49th Birthday to Martin L. Gore of Depeche M...
- Thai food.
- Ever wanted true typography on your website, in yo...
- Lightning strike!
- YOU select the subject of the next quiz.
- Things in fours.
- Róisín Marie Murphy, former singer and lyricist fo...
- Name That Dino!
- U2, "Beautiful Day"
- Terence Trent D'Arby (now Sananda Matreiya), "Sign...
- The Clash (RIP Joe Strummer), "Rock The Casbah"
- Morphine (RIP Mark Sandman), "The Night"
- Psychedelic Furs (Richard Butler), "Don't Be a Gir...
- The Wallflowers (Jakob Dylan, son of Bob), "One He...
- Just moods and images today.
- Holding back the years...
- Go ahead and click play. You know you want to.
- A short quiz about random things.
- Red House Painters.
- Philip Quast as Javert singing "Stars" for the Les...
- Two unreleased tunes by Brendan Perry.
- Dead Can Dance — "I Can See Now / American Dreamin...
- This goes out to you romantics.
- Testing streaming audio directly (without using a ...
- "In the practice of meditation, all thoughts are ...
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2009 (359)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)