Sunday, July 25
YOU select the subject of the next quiz.
Here are the categories...
A. Science and Nature.
C. Popular Culture.
D. Sports and Games.
E. Art and Literature.
G. Food Facts.
Just vote once; leave a comment with a single letter, and I'll tally them up at the end.
Note: I'll try to make each about the same intrinsic difficulty level; however, each person who plays will obviously have her/his own strengths and weaknesses.
Posted by Metamatician on Sunday, July 25, 2010
- "Old Oak" by Micles.
- Cat vs. iPad
- To all you young men out there, this is how you yo...
- Happy 49th Birthday to Martin L. Gore of Depeche M...
- Thai food.
- Ever wanted true typography on your website, in yo...
- Lightning strike!
- YOU select the subject of the next quiz.
- Things in fours.
- Róisín Marie Murphy, former singer and lyricist fo...
- Name That Dino!
- U2, "Beautiful Day"
- Terence Trent D'Arby (now Sananda Matreiya), "Sign...
- The Clash (RIP Joe Strummer), "Rock The Casbah"
- Morphine (RIP Mark Sandman), "The Night"
- Psychedelic Furs (Richard Butler), "Don't Be a Gir...
- The Wallflowers (Jakob Dylan, son of Bob), "One He...
- Just moods and images today.
- Holding back the years...
- Go ahead and click play. You know you want to.
- A short quiz about random things.
- Red House Painters.
- Philip Quast as Javert singing "Stars" for the Les...
- Two unreleased tunes by Brendan Perry.
- Dead Can Dance — "I Can See Now / American Dreamin...
- This goes out to you romantics.
- Testing streaming audio directly (without using a ...
- "In the practice of meditation, all thoughts are ...
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2009 (359)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)