Friday, December 2

The way...?

I feel like my mind may be truly healing. There are still cracks in the vase, as it were, but I find more often that I am able to sustain longer periods of stability, even moments of happiness. And when things do plunge into those frightening depths now, I usually pull out of it in a day or so. I can only imagine what life would be like without depression and fear... it seems great. I hope I can keep getting better. It's nice not always being frightened. That's been the biggest thing: I'm not always scared now, just sometimes.

1 comment:

Taunya said...

I think you're right. You have worked really hard over the last few months to overcome your depression and anxiety and I really believe you finally got the upper hand.

I'm so very happy for you.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane