Wednesday, June 28

For you, too























I want to do good in the world but I don't want to be a zealot
Want to push you to be your best without nagging you
I want to push myself without getting down on myself
Want to give you all the love you need without smothering you
I want to take care of you without mothering you
Want to protect you from harm without eliminating risk
I want to be playful without ever hurting your feelings
Want to show you I have class without being boring
I want to give you your space without ignoring you
Want to appreciate your beauty without trivializing
I want to follow my heart without leaving you behind
And I want to make your life as wonderful as you've made mine.

(picture is not mine; unsure of origin)

3 comments:

Juans said...

very nice words, for a song...Great picture

Metamatician said...

It's not a song, but thanks.

Metamatician said...

I don't know, I hope it is. I WANT it to be.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane