Wednesday, January 4

Same truth

I'm a loser. Everyone knows I am. I'm a nerd, girls cover themselves up, give me that look, and tell me to get out of there. I'm timid and afraid of the ball. I suck at all sports, at all skills, at all games. There are always tons of people way better than me, and they laugh at me. I can't join a conversation, even one on a message board, as one of the guys. Everyone thinks I'm a joke and I don't fit in. I'm weird looking and not cool. Not with it. Not acceptable. Not even in a way that's 'cool because I don't care.' People who stop and think about things, who are sensitive and smart, have the hardest time of anyone in this world. No one likes them and their life is a living hell until they reach the other one.

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane