Monday, July 3

Odds 'n' ends

Once again, it's time for me to dump a bunch of randomness that never grew into full fledged blog entries into one space.
---
Los Angeles is a huge cemetery full of people who are completely dead but don't know it yet.
---
Some people are buried, some people get cremated. When I die, I want my body compressed into a diamond. We're made of carbon, right? Make me into a tiny diamond placed in a pendant hanging from a necklace worn by the woman I love. Or by some unsuspecting buffoon.
---
I'm: A no-good doer. A troll. A slimy thing in the earth. A death-head. A reptillian brained sugarcane sugar daddy. Dying.
---
Being with you hurts and feels good at the same time.
---
Don't waste your talent being talented. Get out there and work, like everyone else, and your talents may augment your happiness, but alone they can never bring it about.
---
Closes her eyes
Keeps her heart as cold as ice
Shuttered close and bolted
This woman who needs so much love inside
Feels the grip of night upon her shoulder
And is revolted
She opens her eyes
---
I'm great at handing out wisdom but lousy at following it myself.
---
To do anything great, you have to sacrifice many things that are easy or pleasant. People don't seem to have time anymore to care.
---
Hearing voices again, seeing people who should not be there appear in front of me. Whew, for awhile there things were getting weird.
---
If I had a kid I'd name him Tuffy.
---
I've had a beautiful pearl slip away; I've tried to polish a piece of glass to look like a diamond. And now I've just found a garnet/emerald who I want to be with so bad, and never lose.
---
You really ought to enter your cloud photo in a competition, you'd have a great chance of winning. Of course, since you won't, I have way more respect for you.
---
I don't write. I explode onto paper.

1 comment:

Metamatician said...

You said "dump"

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane