Thursday, November 2

Golem.

Let's not mince words

I've said something you've not heard
You went into your rehearsal again
It's gotten old
And far too thin
To go on like this
When so many good people would take me in
Why should I stay in the cold again
At your foul whim?

I've paid the fool's price twice it seems
Once in years that now are dreams
The promise of a family seemed
To be in reach, and who could beseech you
More than I for some growth inside?
Then twice was when you ran to hide
As I turned loose the man who rides
Both steeds and monsters, lives and dies
By steel and pride

So this is how it's shaped to be
You bide your time till you are free
Of the burden of having to be
A mother of a child
Who might want to see me and have a go
At a closeness we had not too long ago
But you washed your hands then, and so
It's counseling forever,
And on it goes.

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane