Friday, November 24



















It's just a dream
I convince myself
No teeth in my mouth
Blue blood covers my face
In the mirror
I see the back of my head
I'm falling into the sky
Inside the clouds are hearts
Beating
And outer space never comes
The air is red and
Breathing
It's just a dream
I tell myself
Black tears hit my feet
I have six sets of wings
Six fingers and toes
Seven virtues
None of them clean
It's my American
Upbringing
Now my ceiling caves and bleeds
And my bed is upside down
And inside of me
But still I have the nerve to think
It all must be a dream
Dream the dream of dead men
Just before
The well runs dry forever
You never told me your secret
Now I'll never know.

1 comment:

JOVIAN said...

great line: "but still i have the nerve to think it all must be a dream"

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane