Saturday, November 11

Life is just an endless string of Nows. If you make good choices each Now, the results down the road will reflect that. That is my downfall. I dream about faroff success, but my choice in each insignificant Now is usually for the short-term gain, which is to my detriment long-term. At worst, I get fatter, dumber, and unhappier. At best I maintain some kind of status quo with my current mind/body. But I want improvement! Well, then I must learn to master Now.

But it's hard when pain is shooting through your back nonstop.

1 comment:

Metamatician said...

Hmm, interesting sensation, this pain. How interesting that it hurts like HELL. How crazy that I'm on my knees cursing the day I was born and screaming "take me now!!!" at the top of my lungs.

You're right, that works pretty well.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane