Thursday, December 14

Upcoming blog featurettes!

I'm working on a few different exciting projects that are sure to please my non-audience, which I intend to post on this blog. One is Animal Wars, a huge NCAA tournament-style battle between the toughest animals on earth to see which mighty warrior of the natural word emerges as the one not to be messed with. Man is excluded from competing naturally. The other is a brief rating/mini-review of all the movies I have seen in 2006, whether they were released that year or I just waited till then to see them. I've kept decent notes in my journal about most movies I've seen, so I'm not just talking out of my ears here. And third is a dramatic play in three parts about the birth of the Lord, his subsequent flight from Bethlehem, and the eventual fulfillment of his destiny as the Messiah. Hehe, just kidding about that last one.

So look forward to animals wars, movie reviews, and maybe some other surprises coming up very shortly, as well as excellent art and tolerable poetry as per usual. Viva la addo lux lucis!

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane