Kinda like those nonsensical verification 'words' you sometimes have to type in to be able to post a response on a blog, Amazon has a new system, something they call Express Checkout with PayPhrase (don't ask me how it works) and it requires a phrase that it somehow generates. It uses real words, but they don't always make sense together.
I was just on Amazon and my PayPhrase for today was "Justin's Intellectual Discontent".
Boy, do they know me well or what? :D
- Sheila Chandra.
- It's here! The Apple iPad.
- Today's the day...
- Kick 'em when they fall down
- Look at this picture with magical eyes...
- Just me or...
- Moloko - 2 live songs... (Brixton Academy 2003)
- More human than human.
- This might be the cutest thing ever.
- So... What music gets you "UP" the most?
- So here's me at the People's Choice Awards...
- So it's 2010...
- One of three main sports heroes.
- Bowie pics courtesy of Life Magazine.
- More SW funnies.
- Same joke, but funny nonetheless.
- And another... Moloko (and Róisín solo).
- The Cranberries: Another very good band.
- Book of Days.
- Another video from Big Cat Rescue
- I had a crush on Harriet Wheeler for the longest t...
- Please help protect cat species.
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2009 (359)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)