Wednesday, August 2

Like chasing unicorns.

I want someone who's as devoted to me as I am to her. Someone who's interested in me actively, takes time to talk to me and ask questions, listens and has an opinion on what I say. Someone who does special things for me just because she loves me. I don't want to feel like I'm a bore or a burden or a kook. Well, a kook is ok, as long as it's thought of as a positive. I want to be around the sort of person who likes me *because* I'm kooky (and hopefully sweet, too).

One thing my life never seems to be is dull. But I'm willing and eager to give my all for someone if I feel she's giving back just as much, in her own way of course. If I sense that I've become redundant or made to feel an inch tall, or if my talents are ignored or taken for granted and only my flaws focused on, it just kills the joy in life for me. No one wants to be in a suffocating or deadening relationship like that. I'm tired of chasing unicorns, but I will never settle for a broken-spirited mare.

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane