Thursday, March 29

April is coming soon.

And I could never speak for you, you know that?
we may be on the bubble,
but we're in the worst kind of trouble now.
seems to push us through the bubble of inaction.
if my head's on the block I just hope god's a nicer guy
than this monster growing large with wrathful eyes, so dour.
behind the mask he can do his thing.
but that doesn't matter in the truth of pure seeing.
we love one another because we're human beings
you go, I go, that's a given,
that's the point of us both living,
at least to me.

I was cold outta the womb
people joked I was an eskimo
eskimo is a derogatory term now, still fits me perfectly
an eater of flesh. I rarely do what I am asked,
but I'm the good son, raised by a combination of temptation
of intellect and flesh.
a good human being, I say with a straight face, yes.
a good son.
I combed the world for protection,
a good son with no no blessing.
the sun is messing around, escaped the blue clouds and I'm
tired. I am a good son, tell me, please.

1 comment:

Hans said...

Your Mama says.........you ARE a good son....never doubted it. I have another good son and also a good daughter. I am very lucky!

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane