Friday, May 21

Some out-of-date pictures of my daughter Susannah...

She's OUT of high school - even older than Lauren, my Dad's daughter with my stepmom. Society is sure weird sometimes...




I had dozens or maybe hundreds more photos and still do somewhere, but they're not on this hard drive. Also, I don't have any photos for the last several years, during which she was matured in her looks quite a bit, nor pictures of her younger years. They're in the possession of my ex-wife I'm afraid.

I particularly had some great photos of her in Thailand with us as well as an impromptu "photo shoot" down at the park when she got her dSLR Nikon (from me), and we wanted to try it out. We got some great pics from that session but again, they are not currently in my possession. :-|

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane