Identify the following cat breeds. Since some breeds have a lot of diversity of colors and may look very similar to other breeds, I've give you six chances to get five points. That is, the maximum score is still 5/5, but you get six guesses and I'll take the best five of them.
What official breeds are these cats?
Oh, in case there are multiple contestants who get 5/5, the sixth answer will count, as the tiebreaker. If multiple people get 6/6, they all win!
Don't worry dog lovers, I'll get to you soon. Maybe even birds and reptiles, too...
- Lothlórien is as a paradise, spied only in dreams,...
- Don't forget my musical friends below... they shap...
- New Order. "True Faith"
- New Order. "Leave Me Alone" (Sumner, Hooke)
- Clash - Cover of "I Fought The Law" (original by C...
- "Ghetto Defendant" (Strummer, Jones, Simonon, ft. ...
- "Straight to Hell" (Stummer/Jones)
- Amateur video for "This Boy" - quite good!
- This cracks me up. I watch scallop videos at least...
- Desert island discs, meta-plane style.
- A couple from... Eric Clapton!
- Awards for the Mini-Quiz winners.
- Mini Quiz #2: Cat Breeds
- This never stops being funny.
- Mini Quiz!
- For my next quiz, I'm going to have multiple categ...
- Whoa... nice photo. Taken near Banff, Alberta.
- Nuclear Tests 1945-1998.
- The Solar System Quiz - at last!
- If you don't like this song, you're probably not c...
- Somebody's special day...
- Feels good.
- Things to do that feel good.
- ▼ August (27)
- ► 2009 (359)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)