Monday, April 24

Diluene

Now things come to a head
Falling behind
Leaves drop from bland white oaks
Sunshine fills in the details
There are little trails of tree fluff on the hood of my car
And little trails of ants in my bathroom
We always like to root for the underdog
A jumble of words without feeling can
Never have real meaning
I am on my cushions on my rock in my best thinking attire
Naked to new ideas
There are 101 small pleasures I could indulge in
But I bend my will to the most unpleasant,
The most demanding of focus
The most unforgiving for those wishing to find greatness
Inside their balled-up hiking socks
Now a little fall of rain never hurt anyone
A few snowflakes on the road seem fun and free
But the car handles like a dune buggy
And the driver inside the driver is panicking
Maybe it's time for lunch and a glass of
Something stronger than tea
You are the same person I met so many episodes ago
But you've changed
And not for the better.

2 comments:

JOVIAN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Metamatician said...

No way dude, that's not what it was about.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane