Sunday, April 9

Me no feel well

Everyone please breathe a sigh of sadness for me. No, no, not yet....NOW. Ok, thanks. I have come down with something horrid and monstrous and have just spent about 24 hours in bed with the prospect of more staring me in my ugly face.

I'm not only fishing for sympathy, I'm mostly letting people know if I don't promptly respond to IMs, emails, phone calls, blog posts, voices in my head, dictates from god, or even the wafting smell of something delicious being cooked, you will know why.

I hope to beat this thing and be up on my feet working hard for the good of mankind before too long. If not, once again, you'll know why.

2 comments:

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

i hope you get well soon !

Metamatician said...

Thank you :)

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane