In case anyone's wondering, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or anything. I'm just having problems with my computer, so I've been unable to get on the 'Net for about a week, except for a couple of times down at the apartment office - where's there's seemingly always someone logged in or waiting right behind you when you finally get on, their eyes burning a hole into the back of your head.
Being off of the Internet feels like returning to the Precambrian era or something. The first whole day I had no idea what to do. I finally decided to read, but it's been weird not being plugged in to the Matrix. Feels kinda good actually... In a way. In some ways it sucks, like when a question pops in my head and I can't instantly find the answer. Or the fact I haven't been able to download new documentaries.
Hopefully I will be back on the blog tip soon. I'll try to think of something special to make up for the missed time. :-)
Sunday, December 6
- ► 2010 (289)
- Happy 2010!
- What does your culture celebrate with fireworks?
- MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
- This is long overdue.
- When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears.
- Now the "other half" of Floyd.
- I cherish my freedom.
- Heck yeah
- Pink Floyd (1994) - "Us And Them"
- The known universe
- Meta earlier today.
- Bozo the Cobra
- Silly LOLcats
- My Bookworm Adventures 2 final screen
- Darwin Fish Eye of Horus
- Songs on the charts when I was born!
- Meta's Life Advice: Tip #1
- An easy Gollum quiz.
- Plants > Zombies
- Just the first of many posts to come.
- Sorry about the abstinence :-S
- ▼ December (27)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)