Sunday, December 6

Sorry about the abstinence :-S

In case anyone's wondering, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or anything. I'm just having problems with my computer, so I've been unable to get on the 'Net for about a week, except for a couple of times down at the apartment office - where's there's seemingly always someone logged in or waiting right behind you when you finally get on, their eyes burning a hole into the back of your head.

Being off of the Internet feels like returning to the Precambrian era or something. The first whole day I had no idea what to do. I finally decided to read, but it's been weird not being plugged in to the Matrix. Feels kinda good actually... In a way. In some ways it sucks, like when a question pops in my head and I can't instantly find the answer. Or the fact I haven't been able to download new documentaries.

Hopefully I will be back on the blog tip soon. I'll try to think of something special to make up for the missed time. :-)

2 comments:

billybytedoc said...

Good luck with the computer!!

Sara said...

I feel the same as you when my internet goes down, though I tend to try and look at it as a kind of wake up call to a healthier life! It's pretty sad if I feel totally lost without it and definitely means I need to get out more and like you say, read or spend time doing 'real' things. Today I went out for a walk round the garden in the pouring rain. I haven't felt so alive for days. Getting outside, even in bad weather and just being with Mother Earth does me the world of good.

Once again, it's all about balance my dear.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane