Tuesday, May 9

Lost and broken

I am at a loss because I don't know what to do with this blog; I feel it has been sullied already - introduced imperfections, asymmetries. Lies? No, I don't think I have lied. Let's be plain. The litany of grievances and insights mingled with photos and humor (if disguised as sincerity) has imbalanced the aesthetic of the whole. My worst fears are realized. My only ambition in life resulted in failure and my attempt at fine art seems to me now some sick joke, wrought of inferior materials and flawed fundamentally. This is the way the world works and how it grinds even the most idealistic person down. I knew that to take any action would erase the perfection that existed in my mind. Here is the proof. Revel in the chaos!

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane