Tuesday, May 9

The middle way

Who am I? Lots of people have ideas. Everything that has been thought up by someone and which is the least bit clever has been latched onto by many and made mean. Nothing new under twin suns. Who am I to think I have a patent on the true way? My stance is built atop original takes of obscure but known constructs. Lots of people proselytize and bolster pet ambitions. Many are the people who claim an angle into heaven.

But in the billions on this earth, I have yet to find the right combination for me; I remain unique to my mind, because it suits me perfectly. Are there any out there like me? In my world I am the only one to choose correctly every time. I will show you every kernel of wheat in the world and avoid every chaff. I have a lock on all the best of what is not mine, and have added my own unifying analysis. I'm no messiah. Please don't put my person any higher than mud level. But through me realize the grim artistic truth that no one else in this world can show you.

It's all here, I have catalogued it.

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane