Sunday, September 7

Good God.

It scares me
What's in the darkness
They make make me feel better
I feel the fear envelope me
Like a tarp around a wounded animal
Tracking blood across the snow
In some bad, bad place
Nobody should ever go
Or even know

And it scares me too
What I have to go through to
Free my mind of this terror
The darkness the seeks me out
Without error
I don't know what the purpose would be
Of a good God who did terrible things
So I choose not to believe
But somehow He still sees

And on my shoulder I feel breath
When no one's there
And in my presence I feel another
And in the winter air
There is only silence.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe it's my presence you feel. I'm always thinking of you and hoping you're ok. And wishing I could be there.

Metamatician said...

I don't think it's you, but thanks for the support. I fixed the stupid typos too. I hate typos.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane