Friday, September 12

Long in the tooth.

The first thing I have to do if I am to do anything further at all is to take out all the trash. You've no idea what it is like to live like I do. If you do then God help you. And if he does, put in a good word for me. I'm not devout but I'm stout. I would have been a Templar, a warrior for Christ or some other noble sounding idea. I'd never be a bald eunuch monk denying myself everything.

But maybe that's exactly what I need. I'm growing longer in the tooth and so confused. There is a warm, dry breeze coming from the southwest that feel so good. Help me.

The first thing is to take out the trash...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please don't ignore the soothng breeze coming from the east, across the ocean and spanning a whole continent to get to you.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane