Wednesday, December 3

Ok, so here's the deal on the quiz...

There will be 25 questions on random topics.

The topics will hopefully be equally challenging for young and old, women and men, black and white, gay and straight. But not for gay American Indians!

This will be "Quiz #1" and depending on how it does, there may be more in the future.

Prize will be a funny picture or something else. That's still uncertain.

Each answer you give will be awarded between 0 and 4 points, for an overall total of 0-100 points. Therefore it's best to guess or give a partial or general answer even if you don't know the exact answer, because you may get partial credit. Also, it gives me some leeway to reward better answers than other when both are technically correct.

That being said, I don't want to receive any 1,000-word essays on kitchen appliances or dinosaur turds. You can't get more than 4 points no matter what!!

Unless you mail me money.

Sound good? I'll try to have the quiz up TOMORROW now (yes, a day late - that's a day early for me!) because I have lots to do today. Cheers!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Though one a week, or even every two weeks is a lot. By the time we've all agonised over the answers and sent them to you and you've marked them, figured out the winner and organised a prize, it'd be time to go again.

Once a month would be plenty, even once every two months. We'd all be eagerly awaiting it then.

Metamatician said...

You're not the teacher in THIS classroom!

Nor are you the boss of me. So butt out. :)

Unknown said...

Yes Sir!

Of course, even if it were to be one a week, I´d still play.

Metamatician said...

Unless I disqualified you for cheekiness.

Unknown said...

And lose your most devoted player?!

Metamatician said...

Certainly the cheekiest...

Yay, Empath. I'll send an email to ByteDoc and Delusionist.

JOVIAN said...

quiz! quiz! quiz! quiz!

Thesaurus Rex said...

Rumour has reached me. I too, am in.(WARNING: For reasons known only to The Rex, occasional untruths may be encompassed in his comments)

Metamatician said...

Yay!!

I think.

Metamatician said...

Oh and take that ball away from your face, you handsome man.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane