Friday, December 12

The quiz is coming.

I've had some mental problems that have prevented me from doing a proper job. I've got things going on all around me and light just floods from the sky doesn't it? Insects hide from reptiles who hide from mammals who turn on each other.

I'll be traveling across the country in a few days as well but be back a few days later. Relatives are moving this way and that and I'm very happy about it but I have to clean my apartment and it gets dark so early now.

Yet I will get my quiz up just as soon as I can. I hope to get a new person or two to play as well; I'm working on it.

Cheers,
Meta.

4 comments:

Sara said...

No prob. Just let us know when you're ready to bring it on.

Metamatician said...

Thanks - will do for sure.

Anonymous said...

We are all ready to wait. :)

Metamatician said...

I will be in New York for a few days but will coming back by the weekend. I hope to have the quiz up then!

I'm sorry for the long delay. I'll let all of you know by email when it's really done.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane