Thursday, July 23
Not Kashmir, cashmere!
I love cashmere. I have a thin cashmere shirt that is my most comfortable shirt. I could wear it every day, and sleep in it on colder nights. It's thin enough that it's not much warmer than a long-sleeved t-shirt would be, but much softer to the touch and much more cushiony if that makes any sense. And it never seems to make me sweat (the way synthetics do), yet keeps me warm over a wider range of temperatures that a simple cotton shirt does. And it's black and grey striped and is a pullover, so it looks as nice as it feels, and goes with jeans or almost anything. As I said, I love cashmere.
Posted by Metamatician on Thursday, July 23, 2009
- ► 2010 (289)
- Grunge, Inc.
- Dreams, reality.
- What kind of Asian food do you like?
- Old & Cool Rock
- The Wall.
- Empty Spaces. (Roger Waters) (album version) Wh...
- Getting what you want...
- Gibbons = Cute
- Nature = Mathematics
- Another choice if you don't like rock.
- Not Kashmir, cashmere!
- Quote of the Day.
- Some cool music to listen to while you browse
- A mini-questionnaire
- I bought one of those stud-finders...
- Harry Potter Character Poll...
- Here's a tough one:
- Not mine, but pretty!
- Of the following, who's the oldest?
- Lyra's world.
- This was too cool not to post.
- Coming soon: The history of spaghetti! (Still on ...
- The Dawn of Writing.
- "Science fiction.... Double feature...."
- One of these was written by an open atheist.
- From old notes, past research. Still valid, I'm su...
- Eating worms....
- Dr. Hugo Heyrman
- An update on the cat highway
- 1,000 Years (reprise) (Jarboe/Swans) I'll live...
- A voluntary questionnaire
- Bobbing for pumpkins!
- What is your preferred type of manual writing impl...
- Fareeda, the stripeless white Bengal tiger
- Always been my favorite Madonna song.
- Giving. Those that giveth sometimes taketh away a...
- Lisa and Brendan (of DCD)
- Severance. Severance The birds of leaving call to...
- ▼ July (44)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)