People coming out of the woodwork. Dayne Rizkovsky from Lake Elizabeth lives in Arizona now, and he contacted me on Facebook. So did Ryan Miyasaki from Comstock/Piner. Disorienting...!
- ► 2010 (289)
- Grunge, Inc.
- Dreams, reality.
- What kind of Asian food do you like?
- Old & Cool Rock
- The Wall.
- Empty Spaces. (Roger Waters) (album version) Wh...
- Getting what you want...
- Gibbons = Cute
- Nature = Mathematics
- Another choice if you don't like rock.
- Not Kashmir, cashmere!
- Quote of the Day.
- Some cool music to listen to while you browse
- A mini-questionnaire
- I bought one of those stud-finders...
- Harry Potter Character Poll...
- Here's a tough one:
- Not mine, but pretty!
- Of the following, who's the oldest?
- Lyra's world.
- This was too cool not to post.
- Coming soon: The history of spaghetti! (Still on ...
- The Dawn of Writing.
- "Science fiction.... Double feature...."
- One of these was written by an open atheist.
- From old notes, past research. Still valid, I'm su...
- Eating worms....
- Dr. Hugo Heyrman
- An update on the cat highway
- 1,000 Years (reprise) (Jarboe/Swans) I'll live...
- A voluntary questionnaire
- Bobbing for pumpkins!
- What is your preferred type of manual writing impl...
- Fareeda, the stripeless white Bengal tiger
- Always been my favorite Madonna song.
- Giving. Those that giveth sometimes taketh away a...
- Lisa and Brendan (of DCD)
- Severance. Severance The birds of leaving call to...
- ▼ July (44)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)