There's a big furry spider and an equally big furry bumblebee at my living room window, in the area between the window and where the drapes hang.
Rather than do the usual brutish human thing, I think I will let them fight it out for themselves. The winner gets to go outside, unharmed.
- Ants are dumb.
- My rating system.
- This is pretty cool I guess.
- Meta's Word Challenge
- Sade makes the most of her minimalist lyrics.
- This post is for Hans.
- Sam Harris talking sense, as always.
- Battle at Meta's window sill
- Lucy Lawless playing a cylon.
- This explains a lot.
- A cup of tea.
- Arwen and Aragorn.
- Clarus the Dogcow.
- Blogger earns a stay of execution.
- My prediction for the next couple months...
- abseiling stumbling around in a dreamor maybe waki...
- kirchner, potsdamer platz
- This about sums it up.
- Snoozy Boy
- A quick computer video questionaire...
- Leonard Cohen just gets better with age.
- Indrid Cold.
- Last lights.
- Orandum est ut sit mens sana in corpore sano.
- Piano Magic
- What is a 'generation' these days?
- Hitler and the iPad
- Word quiz.
- Animal names.
- They're beautiful, ferocious, endangered, and they...
- Gonna try something...
- Could someone pick one of these up for me?
- In The Lord of the Rings,
- ▼ March (37)
- ► 2009 (359)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)