Sometimes I want to do things to be rid of myself
Not directly, you understand,
Though there are those times too
Sometimes I just want to feel different and I don't know what to do
Whatever will change this boring life is better than
Sitting and stewing and thinking about the past
Or looking on at the compressed and stretched out future
Whose uncertainty mocks everything I once
Thought I knew about the world.
And my brain wants a holiday
My body wants to feel good for a day
Or at least for now, somehow. Some way,
Amid heavy sundrops
I'll meet somebody who will take away the pain
On whom I can count with all ten fingers and toes
Who just doesn't sympathize but who knows
And can empathize
Or maybe euthanize, I dunno.
Saturday, March 13
- Ants are dumb.
- My rating system.
- This is pretty cool I guess.
- Meta's Word Challenge
- Sade makes the most of her minimalist lyrics.
- This post is for Hans.
- Sam Harris talking sense, as always.
- Battle at Meta's window sill
- Lucy Lawless playing a cylon.
- This explains a lot.
- A cup of tea.
- Arwen and Aragorn.
- Clarus the Dogcow.
- Blogger earns a stay of execution.
- My prediction for the next couple months...
- abseiling stumbling around in a dreamor maybe waki...
- kirchner, potsdamer platz
- This about sums it up.
- Snoozy Boy
- A quick computer video questionaire...
- Leonard Cohen just gets better with age.
- Indrid Cold.
- Last lights.
- Orandum est ut sit mens sana in corpore sano.
- Piano Magic
- What is a 'generation' these days?
- Hitler and the iPad
- Word quiz.
- Animal names.
- They're beautiful, ferocious, endangered, and they...
- Gonna try something...
- Could someone pick one of these up for me?
- In The Lord of the Rings,
- ▼ March (37)
- ► 2009 (359)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)