Friday, March 3

The point?

Just got back from the gym (the one at the complex here) and I feel SO MUCH BETTER. I've been a couple times but never really did much due to the number of people hogging the machines. Luckily this time it was just me. I did the bicycle for 45 min, the stepper for 10 min, and the peck deck, leg lift, leg press, bench press, and chick squeeze basically until exhaustion (not overdoing it since it was first time in a long time). I skipped arms altogether, as by then I was pretty burnt/sick. But walking back to my place, I felt so proud of myself! 'Course it's gonna take real commitment, not just an isolated case, to see results and improve my health, but at least I took that first, hardest step. We really are made for physical work!

No comments:

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane