Friday, March 17

Shamrocks

I need structure, and need to follow it and embrace it and stick to it. But how do I develop the right one for me in the first place? I will try to ask my doctor to help me, but I only see him once every 3 or 4 weeks for 50 minutes, and it never feels like enough time. I wish someone could really sit down with me through intensive therapy and help me to work out at least a plan for tackling all my issues. With a plan in place I might feel somewhat less overwhelmed and anxious. I also need guidance and companionship to make sure I'm sticking to my goals, but I need the will to follow through to ultimately come from within me and not out of fear of another's reaction or to win their approval. But you know what, I've said this all before. *Sigh*

The problem is once I start coming out of hiding and trying to move forward, to face my problems and grow beyond them, it all seems so overwhelming and I don't know where to start become everything seems to depend on something else. I end up just going back into hiding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* I've seen this before.
I feel for you. Find your support, either in Faith, family or friends.
There you'll find your guidence and achieve you goals.
It's hard to do things without support.
I'm a blog browser from Australia, I wish you happiness.

Metamatician said...

Thank you Mr./Ms. Anonymous. I appreciate you reading and taking the time to respond. Best wishes down there in Oz.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane