1. Soothing anti-burn lotion for sunburns on my face and arms from sitting in the pouring sun for hours during the game. It's unusual for me to burn, but I had NO base tan this time. Ouch!
2. Aspercreme pain-relieving lotion for my left knee, and also for my right calf, which bore the brunt of the weight as I hobbled around trying to keep off my left leg. o.O
3. Moisturizing lotion for the rest of me - as all the sun dried me out and my skin, lips, etc, feel very dry.
Oy vey! I should have invested in Nivea stock.
Thursday, August 13
- ► 2010 (289)
- Cure for pain.
- What computer operating systems have you used over...
- Which program do you use PRIMARILY use to listen t...
- Crazy cool band.
- Some questions for GIRLS ONLY =P
- Thank you, Mandula, for the necklace!
- ~ My life ain't no holiday. I've been to the point...
- My mom has a new cat!
- BLUER THAN MIDNIGHT. Save me, save me, save me,...
- Some things about stuff and things.
- The The - Love Is Stronger Than Death
- REM - Swan Swan H
- My Number One Celeb Crush... No Doubt About It.
- Covered in lotion today :-|
- Went to a Giants (baseball) game yesterday.
- Brittany, France.
- The Lazy Boy.
- Dark Continents. Peering over the edge of the ear...
- Acting the color of its name for once.
- To survive. At every moment madness beckons, it b...
- Presenting... David Gilmour.
- These bring back lots o' memories.
- LIKE A STONE. On a cobweb afternoon in a room fu...
- I cannot fathom...
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)