Peering over the edge of the earth
In dreams internal continents rearrange
Geological time makes the rocket thoughts seem
Like a replay of birth, crawling on a glass floor
I know what those experiments were meant to discover
But I don't know what they did them for
It seems the kind of thing that Ethics would abhor
Of course we clamp monkey's heads in vices
And saw off their skulls
We eat bush meat and the sweet meats of men
Despite the turmoil in our souls, when pushed or pulled
And roles reverse perversely when we are hunted
And the meekest may grow fierce beyond belief
To find relief from the stranger that is fear, and still more.
- ► 2010 (289)
- Cure for pain.
- What computer operating systems have you used over...
- Which program do you use PRIMARILY use to listen t...
- Crazy cool band.
- Some questions for GIRLS ONLY =P
- Thank you, Mandula, for the necklace!
- ~ My life ain't no holiday. I've been to the point...
- My mom has a new cat!
- BLUER THAN MIDNIGHT. Save me, save me, save me,...
- Some things about stuff and things.
- The The - Love Is Stronger Than Death
- REM - Swan Swan H
- My Number One Celeb Crush... No Doubt About It.
- Covered in lotion today :-|
- Went to a Giants (baseball) game yesterday.
- Brittany, France.
- The Lazy Boy.
- Dark Continents. Peering over the edge of the ear...
- Acting the color of its name for once.
- To survive. At every moment madness beckons, it b...
- Presenting... David Gilmour.
- These bring back lots o' memories.
- LIKE A STONE. On a cobweb afternoon in a room fu...
- I cannot fathom...
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)