He's a ragdoll breed. His coloration is "seal point lynx bicolor" if I remember it all, meaning he's got or is going to have the grey-colored "points" - snout, ears, tail. The lynx part means he'll have some of those straight lines of color on his forehead, like a tabby but without all the other colors, just grey lines. And the bicolor means his body (the non-pointed parts) won't be solid white but will have two colors, though in his case it looks like - and empath correct me if I'm wrong - they will both be light, like white and cream or something. I know some bicolors are masked or tuxedos or just about anything with white and another color, but I think main features will be as you see in the photo - grey ("seal") points with lynx markings on his brow. And his feet are white - he won't get "boots" in any other color. His "formal" name is Hans Fogelberg but his nickname is Thumper!
Here is an actual photo of him, more will surely follow :-)
Isn't he precious? Awww.
- ► 2010 (289)
- Cure for pain.
- What computer operating systems have you used over...
- Which program do you use PRIMARILY use to listen t...
- Crazy cool band.
- Some questions for GIRLS ONLY =P
- Thank you, Mandula, for the necklace!
- ~ My life ain't no holiday. I've been to the point...
- My mom has a new cat!
- BLUER THAN MIDNIGHT. Save me, save me, save me,...
- Some things about stuff and things.
- The The - Love Is Stronger Than Death
- REM - Swan Swan H
- My Number One Celeb Crush... No Doubt About It.
- Covered in lotion today :-|
- Went to a Giants (baseball) game yesterday.
- Brittany, France.
- The Lazy Boy.
- Dark Continents. Peering over the edge of the ear...
- Acting the color of its name for once.
- To survive. At every moment madness beckons, it b...
- Presenting... David Gilmour.
- These bring back lots o' memories.
- LIKE A STONE. On a cobweb afternoon in a room fu...
- I cannot fathom...
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)