Tuesday, August 25
Some questions for GIRLS ONLY =P
Attention female readers of this blog:
Mandula's friend in Hungary, Éva, is conducting a poll exclusively for girls/women asking briefly about your computer use and decision-making. She is starting up a magazine specifically aimed at women and computers and needs to know, among other things - how educated about computers are women in the real world? How much of the decision to buy, upgrade, and use software do they take responsibility for (as opposed to turning to men for help)? There are no good/bad answers, just answer honestly if you would. The more people who answer, the more it will help her out, so thank you in advance!
Keep in mind Éva doesn't speak perfect English, but I think she speaks it very well and I have left her questions as she wrote them, rather than trying to alter them or 'fix' anything. The meaning is clear enough, I think.
A response to this post, answering questions by number, would be great. I'll then pass all the answers, as well as the country where you live along to her. Here's hoping she has success with her new publication (electronic or printed - I don't even know yet). Sounds like a good niche!
Thanks again for helping out. Karma will reward you in the end. :-)
Posted by Metamatician on Tuesday, August 25, 2009
- ► 2010 (289)
- Cure for pain.
- What computer operating systems have you used over...
- Which program do you use PRIMARILY use to listen t...
- Crazy cool band.
- Some questions for GIRLS ONLY =P
- Thank you, Mandula, for the necklace!
- ~ My life ain't no holiday. I've been to the point...
- My mom has a new cat!
- BLUER THAN MIDNIGHT. Save me, save me, save me,...
- Some things about stuff and things.
- The The - Love Is Stronger Than Death
- REM - Swan Swan H
- My Number One Celeb Crush... No Doubt About It.
- Covered in lotion today :-|
- Went to a Giants (baseball) game yesterday.
- Brittany, France.
- The Lazy Boy.
- Dark Continents. Peering over the edge of the ear...
- Acting the color of its name for once.
- To survive. At every moment madness beckons, it b...
- Presenting... David Gilmour.
- These bring back lots o' memories.
- LIKE A STONE. On a cobweb afternoon in a room fu...
- I cannot fathom...
- ▼ August (28)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)