Wednesday, September 19


GOD.
(John Lennon)

God is a concept
By which we measure
Our pain.

I'll say it again.

God is a concept
By which we measure
Our pain.

I don't believe in magic
I don't believe in I-Ching
I don't believe in Bible
I don't believe in tarot
I don't believe in Hitler
I don't believe in Jesus
I don't believe in Kennedy
I don't believe in Buddha
I don't believe in mantra
I don't believe in Gita
I don't believe in yoga
I don't believe in kings
I don't believe in Elvis
I don't believe in Zimmerman
I don't believe in Beatles...

I just believe in
me.
Yoko and me.
And that's reality.

The dream is over
What can I say?
The dream is over
Yesterday.

I was the dreamweaver
But now, I'm reborn.
I was the Walrus
But now, I'm John.

And so, dear friends
You just have to carry on.
The dream is over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan 21st, 2008.

I love that song!

Metamatician said...

Me too. Thanks for stopping by =)

Come back any time, and feel free to roam around to get your agnostic, existentialist, non-dualistic, half-witty, tragic, and hopefully just a touch artful fix.

Love the profile btw... Wittgenstein, mathematics, John Lennon, Jim Croce, Blade Runner...

My goodness woman, excellent taste! Love to have access to your new blog, if you don't mind. If you do I understand totally, gotta keep the loonies off the path (ok so the song says "on").

My email addy is justin.sias AT gmail.com

Ciao.

Anonymous said...

I would never expect you to see my comment after such a long time from the posting date.

Metamatician said...

I have a 6th sense that allows me to detect human presences on my blog.

Either that or it sends me an email when I get a new comment.

Decide for yourself... :)

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane