Wednesday, September 19

(dream tree - j. sias)



















My Evening Star.

I am so happy,
To have lived through today
Not to have lay in bed and missed it all,
Not to have stared all day at these walls.

Not to have missed the words
That made me feel so tall.

I am so happy
And it is because you are happier too
Every little day, it ebbs and flow
But the horizons are colored by roses.

And I will give you the very last one
If our bond ever joyfully closes.

Maybe I've been late to bloom
This world sometimes,
It makes no room
And everybody is out to get you.
But don't let them upset you,
For I am here still and true
And will protect you from everything,
I promise you.

So yes! I am happy,
For I will always have your words to cherish
I swear to the air I will heed this call
And never swerve - never fall.

And if you want me to,
I will be your all.

Then maybe life will see fit to leave us alone,
In each other's arms finally fulfilled
In friendship never spoiled or sullied,
In dreams that are never killed.

And maybe, just maybe
We will beat the odds
And stay together out of love and will,
Never obligation.

You deserve more than I can give you,
My princess who appeared like a star
In my sky those nights ago,
But I will try
I will try...
I will not let you go.

And we deserve the best that
Life has to offer, undiluted,
And unanticipated, too. And TRUE love,
My love, is never overrated!

So thank you for everything you are.
I am yours unreservedly,
My loving friend,
My evening star.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I hope so very much that she is worth a heart as big as yours.

Metamatician said...

She is! Thanks for caring.

Hans said...

Cool tree picture J. Beautiful poem for your loved one. Hoo Hah..

Metamatician said...

Thanks about the poem. Nice Pacino reference =)

She deserves it. Everything.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane