Tuesday, September 11

Ubiety.

When I close my eyes I think of you
When I'm in my car making
A right hand turn, I think of you
When I wake up in the morning and a tiny
Shaft of pink light first hits my eyes I
Think of you and your beautiful face
Hovering above mine and
Your sweet lips that form
That generous smile, wide as the earth
And when I'm staring into the trees
While the wind pushes their leaves to and fro
Later in the day under the purest blue,
I think of you.

The question is,
Do I ever not think of you?
Let me ponder that one
And I'll get back to you.
Hold on a second, it's impossible
I can't contemplate a mental state without you
Without picturing you there for removal
So there's your answer!
Besides...

I like to.

1 comment:

Sara said...

The present tangibility of a past love. I'm still surprised by my ability to almost physically feel the presence of someone I've lost. Those ghostly after images can take a long time to disperse.

In time however, I think it's possible to let go of our attachment to the particular form that the love inhabited. If we create the love inside of us, then maybe the emotion belongs to us and can be transmuted eventually to be rebirthed in another form.

By the way, is she nuts?

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane