Thursday, September 27


LUNARIA


(j.sias - digitally created from stock images)


Dreams, dreams
That's all they are is dreams
That's all they'll ever be
Until you make them real
They're ethereal
My dreams
And if you make them real
They're not dreams anymore
Just broken open seeds of things
But that's okay
It's beautiful
Because you get to make new ones
All the time
And that's wonderful
They're wonderful things
My dreams
It's a beautiful thing, to
Open your mind to possibilities
To see beyond the walls of
Boring reality
So I hold to them close
The seeds that may one day sprout
Some of them dare peek out
Others close their eyes and sleep
To sleep, perchance
To dream on their own
And I smile because I know
What no one else knows
My dreams
They're beautiful things
My dreams
The most wonderful things
I own.


5 comments:

Hans said...

Luna-eye. Very cool.

Hans said...

The poem is enchanting - wish all dreams were good ones (I'd never want to wake up).

Metamatician said...

Thanks for both. I agree about them being all good. I'm not convinced it's ALL not just a dream...

Metamatician said...

eye is made up of like 5 pieces, plus lots of work. dunno if people don't realize these things anymore. computers don't make art themselves.

Sara said...

The eye is ethereal and quite stunning. Very beautiful. As for the dreams... what can I say? I truly believe that some of us are not meant for this world.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane