Thursday, November 1

QUIZ Results.

The image “http://www.cleckheatoncricketclub.com/trophy.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

OK boys and girls (and Computer), we have a winnah. And that would be Disillusionist (aka Delusionist, Heath, My Brother, and any other noms de plume he may use). He won by a healthy margin over the second place contestant - the rest of you were pretty bunched up. You all did really well though except the one person who submitted all joking answers, and even he did well because he made me laugh.

I dunno how you want to handle this. I don't want to embarrass anyone (not that anyone of the rest of you did too much better or worse than any others), although I will say the girls beat the guys after
Dis. Anyone want to see the complete rankings with name and scores, or just names, or just scores, or nothing more at all? It doesn't matter to me. Submit your most intimate desires (or just preference) in the comments section. And most of all,

~•~
Thank you ALL for playing!!! It felt like the old days again with even some recent irregulars coming out of the woodwork to play. Fun!
~•~

18 comments:

Metamatician said...

Funny, EVERYONE got Bilbo being Frodo's nephew right, NO ONE got Elizabeth Barret right. I was sure one person might say father/son on the first, and surprised none of the ladies got Lizzy correct. No one got 'Takk' either, but that's more understandable.

Hans said...

It was an odd quiz which made it interesting. I'm glad Disillusionist showed up and won the trophy.HUZZAH!

Metamatician said...

It WAS pretty random. Very gracious of you since you had it won till the last minute this evening. Class!

JOVIAN said...

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (In some cartoon-villain dialect)

Metamatician said...

Lol. An old-timey villain compleat with waxed, twirled moustaches!

Anonymous said...

Yay Dis, Boo Byte ( probably last ).

List names and scores but use Anon for anyone who requests.

Hans said...

I feel like the girl tied to the railroad tracks now - Dastardly Dan and his cruel ways!

Sara said...

It was fun, doesn't really matter who won (as long as it wasn't that cheating bastard Rex):-)I'm sure we all learned lots of things we didn't know, except perhaps Disillusionist/Delusionist? Who is apparently a complete smartass. So lets do another one soon.

Metamatician said...

For those interested (since no one objected), the final order was:

Delusionist - 107
Empath - 85
Magdalene - 83
T-Rex - 71
ByteDoc - 47
Jonathan - 0

Total pts. available was 150.

Which technically means all but Del actually failed: < 60%. But I graded on a curve, so you all got A+'s.

Metamatician said...

Well, see, he's my brother and I taught him a tiny fraction of what I know. Of course he's gonna ace it.

Hans said...

Dis will dis you for that one.

Metamatician said...

BRING IT ON!!! Heheh.

JOVIAN said...

Mag- I'm not a complete smartass. I'm working on it though, so no worries.

Meta- Damn you for not giving me a good opening for a response. I'll get you next time though (twirls mustache in deep evil concentration)

Unknown said...

Sure 0 points, but I showed my work!

And I think if you published my answers, I'd be crowned the undisputed winner.

Metamatician said...

Yes, and everyone would have a jolly good laugh and then keel over and die. Is that what you really want?

Metamatician said...

Wait, don't answer that.

Thesaurus Rex said...

Bollox! I wish I'd just cheated now.

Thesaurus Rex said...

P.S. email winging 2u soon, dude and cheers for the entertaining quiz, Magnus.

Archived Posts

Search The Meta-Plane