More like just a request, since you've no obligation to even view my blog, much less negotiate terms.
Seems like people hit the polls pretty consistently and other easy, prepackaged food items on my blog (save empath, who comments on almost everything :), but rarely utter a peep about the more serious, or prosaic, stuff. Like my article just written about how technology has not really enabled artists to be more free.
I'll continue to throw in polls, quizzes, pictures, videos, and fun stuff, if people will realize that little essays, philosophy, poems, and lyrics is what truly interests ME. You're under no obligation of course, but it makes me very happy to see intelligent comments in reply to something I've thought out and written down here, not just the pop-culture stuff that so many blogs feature.
Just asking, if you could, to consider the deeper arts.
Much of it's my fault for not reviewing books and movies, a sort of intellectual middleground, as I promised I would. I shall try to focus on that, and other ways of drawing people into more serious discussions.
- ► 2010 (289)
- Happy Halloween!
- The beautiful Amy Lee, everyone!
- "Coming Back To Life" (Pink Floyd) Where were y...
- Tiger hug!
- HTML 5
- I did it!!!
- A PC build to save for. Or?
- Juliana Hatfield.
- The leaves are crunchy.
- Word challenge! (Medium)
- My favorite toys as a kid were...
- Here's the deal.
- Ancient culture curveball... no gods involved.
- Ruminations on art and tech.
- Unofficial video.
- A poll about polls... and other things.
- Snakes are cool... to a point.
- This looks scary as all hell.
- Heh, cool.
- Smartest guy ever? I think so.
- “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of...
- Bullet-time again. Trying to break 0.100 :(
- Sticking with the Nordic theme...
- Here's a crazy video by Röyksopp
- Here is Karin Dreijer of Fever Ray. =)
- Here is your author.
- Here are some cute kitties.
- Hey, Dr. Hadley is the hottest girl in the world!
- This is a trip.
- Yahoo! Answers.
- LOL! Google is cool.
- Alexander the Great's Empire.
- 1776 (Two become one) Now I grow old, desperation...
- ▼ October (41)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)