Check out Yahoo! Answers, a great community resource for asking questions and receiving HUMAN answers, which range the gamut from nonsensical to truly helpful. It fills a niche that pure AI-driven inquiry results can't hope to match at the present, though you must use your brain in order to sort the wheat from the chaff (which you should always be doing in life anyways).
It's fun too, both to ask esoteric questions and to answer questions about subjects in which you are particularly knowledgeable. Good job, Yahoo. I like it!
- ► 2010 (289)
- Happy Halloween!
- The beautiful Amy Lee, everyone!
- "Coming Back To Life" (Pink Floyd) Where were y...
- Tiger hug!
- HTML 5
- I did it!!!
- A PC build to save for. Or?
- Juliana Hatfield.
- The leaves are crunchy.
- Word challenge! (Medium)
- My favorite toys as a kid were...
- Here's the deal.
- Ancient culture curveball... no gods involved.
- Ruminations on art and tech.
- Unofficial video.
- A poll about polls... and other things.
- Snakes are cool... to a point.
- This looks scary as all hell.
- Heh, cool.
- Smartest guy ever? I think so.
- “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of...
- Bullet-time again. Trying to break 0.100 :(
- Sticking with the Nordic theme...
- Here's a crazy video by Röyksopp
- Here is Karin Dreijer of Fever Ray. =)
- Here is your author.
- Here are some cute kitties.
- Hey, Dr. Hadley is the hottest girl in the world!
- This is a trip.
- Yahoo! Answers.
- LOL! Google is cool.
- Alexander the Great's Empire.
- 1776 (Two become one) Now I grow old, desperation...
- ▼ October (41)
- ► 2008 (226)
- ► 2007 (536)
- ► 2006 (600)